Invest in the company that enables independence by making bitcoin easy.
Join our investor community
We’ll send you the latest company information, press releases, quarterly updates, and more. You’ll be the first to know about all of the exciting things we are doing.
Up to date filings on SEDAR
Download our investor deck
Browse our press releases
View third party analysis
Bitcoin Well exists to
Bitcoin is the most important technology since the advent of the internet, and offers individuals the ability to hold and control over their money. Bitcoin exists to help individuals realize that benefit by making bitcoin safe and easy to use.
What does Bitcoin Well do?
We have an ecosystem of bitcoin-focused products that help people buy, sell and use bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is sound money that individuals can “hold” directly, but it is difficult to use for the average person
- Custodial exchanges allow users to trade derivatives of bitcoin, but ignore basic bitcoin principles like usability and self-custody
- Banks allow users to use fiat for every-day items, but ignore bitcoin and do not allow for full user-custody
- Bitcoin Well ($BTCW) solves these problems and allows the user to have the convenience of modern banking with the benefits of bitcoin
Why will Bitcoin Well be successful?
Creating an ecosystem that gives customers the convenience of modern banking with the benefits of Bitcoin.
- Existing Bitcoin ATM business that produces cash-flow
- Now expanding with a second business unit to rival online exchanges like Coinbase
- Technology designed to future-proof money by making bitcoin useful to everyday people
- Public listing on TSX.V (BTCW) and OTCQB (BCNWF)
The roadmap of products and services
Meet your Bitcoin Well team
Founder & CEO
Adam found Bitcoin in 2013 and has dedicated his life to making it easy to buy, sell and use.
He is passionate about helping others achieve financial sovereignty by educating and enabling them to use Bitcoin to its fullest potential.
Jason brings over 20 years of experience across diverse financial leadership positions and has an established record of leading multiple companies through substantial growth, both organically and through business acquisitions.
VP - Operations
Chantel has 10 years of experience in leadership, business development and operations. She has a deep-rooted passion for streamlining processes, optimizing efficiency and fostering collaboration with her teams and external partners. Her mission is to drive the company’s growth while ensuring operational excellence.