Get relevant investor info,
straight to your inbox 👇
The convenience of modern banking
with the benefits of bitcoin
Our why. We exist to enable independence through the convenient control of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the most important technology since the advent of the internet, and offers individuals the ability to hold and control over their money. Bitcoin exists to help individuals realize that benefit by making bitcoin safe and easy to use.
We future-proof money by making bitcoin useful to everyday people.
- Bitcoin is sound money that individuals can “hold” directly, but it is difficult to use for the average person
- Custodial exchanges allow users to trade derivatives of bitcoin, but ignore basic bitcoin principles like usability and self-custody
- Banks allow users to use fiat for every-day items, but ignore bitcoin and do not allow for full user-custody
- Bitcoin Well ($BTCW) solves these problems and allows the user to have the convenience of modern banking with the benefits of bitcoin
The roadmap of products and services
Our path to success
- Existing Bitcoin ATM business that produces cash-flow
- Now expanding with a second business unit to rival online exchanges like Coinbase
- Technology designed to future-proof money by making bitcoin useful to everyday people
- Public listing on TSX.V (BTCW) and OTCQB (BCNWF)
Meet the team 👇
Founder & CEO
Adam found Bitcoin in 2013 and has dedicated his life to making it easy to buy, sell and use.
He is passionate about helping others achieve financial sovereignty by educating and enabling them to use Bitcoin to its fullest potential.
Allen’s experience in banking and fintech make him a tremendous asset to the Bitcoin Well team.
VP - Operations
Chantel has 10 years of experience in leadership, business development and operations. She has a deep-rooted passion for streamlining processes, optimizing efficiency and fostering collaboration with her teams and external partners. Her mission is to drive the company’s growth while ensuring operational excellence.
VP - Strategy
Erik has been passionate about Bitcoin since 2017 and committed to facilitating adoption since 2020. He is well rounded in operations and product strategy. He is a big picture thinker with attention to detail developed over years of bridging the gap between founders and technical teams.